Honey Roasted Carrots
- Serves: 4 servings
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Protein: 0 g
- 1 pounds of small fresh carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Peel and trim carrots and place in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Pour over carrots and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until carrots are tender and slightly browned. Roasting time may vary depending on the size of the carrots.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately; sprinkled with parsley, if desired.
Exchanges: 1.5 Fat; 0.5 Carbohydrate; 0 Protein